We at Reliance Communications are dedicated to secure our customers’ personal information and/or sensitive personal data and attempt to maintain the privacy of their personal information.
Reliance communications does gather your personal information for several regulatory and business purposes. These purposes include, but are not limited to:
- Verify your identity
- Effectively complete transactions and get bill for products and services
- Respond to your request for support or assistance
- Perform business and operational analysis, market analysis, market research
- Provide, maintain and enhance our products and services
- Evaluate and resolve issues and concerns related to our products and services
- Promote and publicize our products and services which we consider may be of interest to you and may prove beneficial; and
- Guarantee adherence to legal and regulatory requirements to detect and prevent frauds and crimes.
- Kinds of personal information that may be gathered by us
- Measures taken by us to make sure its privacy and security
- Duration for which it may be kept with us; and
- How you may access and manage its use
Collection of Personal Information
Reliance Communications and its authorized third parties will gather information belonging to your identity, demographics, and related identifiable documentation. For the purposes of this document, a ‘Third Party’ is a service provider who is associated with Reliance Communications and is involved in managing, handling, storing, processing, safeguarding and transmitting information of Reliance Communications.
This definition also covers all sub-contractors, consultants and/or representatives of the Third party.
We may also gather your personal information when you use our services or websites or otherwise communicate with us during the course of our relationship.
Personal information gathered and stored by us may include your name, father’s name, mother’s name, spouse’s name, date of birth, existing and previous addresses, contact number, email address, employment status and information contained in the documents used as proof of identity and address. Reliance Communications and its authorized third parties gather, store, process following types of Sensitive Personal Information, including financial information (Bank account details, debit card, or other payment details), password, physiological information for providing our products, services and for using our website. We may also hold information regarding your usage of our services including your call details, browsing history on our website, location details and other associated information provided by you while using our services.
We may keep track of all the activities performed by you on our network and websites by using several internet techniques like web cookies, web beacons, server log files, and more for analytical purposes and for analysing the amiability of several features on our website. This information may be used to serve you with a better experience at our website along with evidentiary purposes. At any time, while you are surfing our site, if you do not want to share surfing info, you may deny receiving the cookies from our website by adjusting your browser privacy settings.
If you do not offer your information or agree for the use of personal information or later on withdraw your permission for usage of your personal information so gathered, Reliance Communications retains the right to not offer the services or to withdraw the services for which the above said information was sought.
Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Information
- Internal Use:As mentioned in the section “Collection of Personal Information” Reliance Communications and its staff may use some or all of the available personal information for various purposes such as internal assessments, measures, operations and related activities.
- Authorized Third Parties:Reliance Communications may at its sole discretion employ, contract or include third parties (as defined in section 1: Collection of personal information) externally for strategic, tactical and operational purposes. Such third parties though external to Reliance Communications, will always remain entities covered by contractual agreements. Such agreements in turn include Reliance Communications’ guidelines to the treatment, management, and secrecy of personal information.
- We may also share your personal information or other information gathered, stored, processed by us to any other entity or organization located in India or outside India only if it is necessary for providing services to you or if you have agreed (at the time of collection of information) for the same. This may also include sharing of gathered information with them so that they can understand our environment and ultimately, offer you better services. While transferring your personal information to third parties, suitable measures shall be taken to make sure that reasonable security practices are followed by the third party.
- We may obtain your permission for sharing your personal information in different ways, including permission in writing, online, through "click-through" agreements; orally, including through interactive voice response; or when your permission is part of the Terms and Conditions pursuant to which we offer you service. We, however make sure that Reliance Communications does not disclose your personally identifiable information to unrecognised third parties (parties outside Reliance Communications’ corporate network and its Strategic and Business Partners) which may lead to misuse of your privacy.
- Government Agencies: We can also share your personal information with Government agencies or other authorized law enforcement agencies (LEAs) mandated under law to collect such information for verifying identity or for prevention, detection, investigation such as but not limited to cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences
- Reliance, Reliance Partners and Xportsoft Technologies reserve the right to call any applicant, even in the case he or she has a DND service activated on his device. By using this Web site or Facebook leads form and other Advertising Landing Pages of RCOM-Eshop , you agree to abide by the aforementioned terms.
Security Practices and Procedures
- We follow reasonable security practices and procedures, with respect to international standard ISO 27001, to include technical, operational, managerial and physical security controls to secure your personal information from unauthorized access, or disclosure while it is under our control.
- Our security practices and procedures restrict access to personal information on need-only basis. Furthermore, our employees are bound by Code of Conduct and Confidentiality Policies which obligate them to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information.
- We take necessary steps to make sure that our third parties follow reasonable level of security practices and procedures to make sure security of your personal information.
- We may keep your personal information for as long as needed to offer you services or if otherwise needed under any law.
- When we disclose your personal information, we make use of reasonable procedures to destroy it or leave it unreadable (for example, shredding documents and wiping electronic media).
- Internet Use - We maintain the security of our internet connections, however for unavoidable reasons, security risks may still arise. Any personal information shared with us or from our online products or services will therefore be your own risk. However, we will attempt to make sure the security of your information. We observe reasonable security measures to secure your personal information against hacking and virus dissemination.
Update of Personal Information
We attempt to keep our records up to date with your latest information. To this end, if you find any discrepancy in your personal information or if a part of your personal information changes please contact our customer service representative at 0171-3111111, 3222222 (9 AM - 6 PM) or at email@example.com and communicate the change(s) for updating our records.
Feedback and Concerns
We are committed to secure your personal information gathered and utilized by us and seek forward to your continued support for the same. If you have any feedback or concern regarding security of your personal information, you may contact us at 0171-3111111, 3222222 (9 AM - 6 PM). Or you may also submit your privacy-related feedback or concerns to the Privacy Grievance Officer on following details:
||0171-3111111, 3222222 (9 AM - 6 PM)
||Monday to Friday
||9:30 am to 6:30 pm
We will try to address your feedback and concerns as soon as possible and in effective manner.