The below-mentioned Terms and Conditions apply with regards to your online purchase of products and services from Reliance Communications limited ("Reliance") through its Web site rcom-eshop.com ("Web site"). You, hereby, give your consent to abide by all these Terms and Conditions as well as any associated Terms and Conditions presented at the time of the purchasing process. Reliance may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the modified Terms and Conditions on its official website i.e. rcom-eshop.com, and these modified Terms and Conditions will become effective immediately after they are posted on our Web site. Reliance is providing its Web site only to support the online sale of products and services. Reliance is the service provider and Xportsoft Technologies is the Digital Sales Associate (DSA). Under this agreement, Reliance dissociates any transaction/process taking place in the form of sale/purchase. Each and every sale and purchase transaction/processes taking place solely under the aegis of Xportsoft Technologies.
1. Definitions: For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, the below-mentioned words and phrases shall have the meaning respectively assigned to them as under:
2. The customer agrees that he/she are competent and eligible to enter into legally binding agreement and have the required authority to bind the other party to this Agreement. The customer shall not employ this Web site if he/she is not competent for the contract under the applicable laws, rules and regulations.
3. The Customer is hereby notified that all the Purchase made through the Web site shall be through the DSA only.
4. The customer agrees to receive calls from the Company or its DSA on the number mentioned in the form, even in the event that DND service is activated on his or her mobile.
5. The Customer is hereby notified that, unless otherwise stated, Products & Services provided on the Web site include taxes. After receiving relevant consent only the DSA can ship the product to the customer. The delivery timelines will not be applicable for these locations. Also, the delivery timeline is in between 4-7 working days from the date of Order or from the assigned date of dispatch. Existing Reliance customers will be upgraded to 4G within 2 working days of submission of Reliance 4G SIM details successfully. DSA has full rights of order cancellation, and it will refund the full amount if it is not able to fulfill the order in the abovementioned timeline.
6. The DSA shall, under no circumstances, stand liable or accountable for any loss, injury or damage to the Customer or any other party whosoever arising (i) on account of any transaction facilitated via the Web site or (ii) as a result of the Products damaged in any manner, defective, or in unfit condition. The entire onus in any of the aforementioned situations shall lie solely on the Company.
7. When you visit our Web site or send us e-mails, you are communicating with the DSA electronically. By communicating with the DSA, you agree to receive communication from the Company or DSA electronically. DSA will communicate with you by means of channels including but not limited to phone call, SMS or e-mail or by notices posted on the Web site. You, hereby, agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other sort of communications we provide to you, electronically, meet the legal requirement that such types of communications have to be in writing.
8. Apart from this Agreement, the Customer shall also be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Customer Application Form/Handset Enrolment Form/Third party/Partner Agreement and any other such document which he/she signs or otherwise agrees to with regard to the Products & Services.
9. The ownership and title of the Product shall always remain with the DSA till the Customer has duly paid the price mentioned for the said Product. After payment of the mentioned price by the Customer and receipt of the same by the DSA, the ownership and title in the Product (along with all risks in respect thereof) should be transferred to the Customer without needing any further action(s). Until the transfer of ownership and title in the Product is completed, as mentioned above, the Customer shall not move, transfer, edit, charge, pledge or otherwise encumber, appropriate or disclose the Product in any manner whatsoever without the prior written permission of the DSA (or its assignee).
10. DSA will offer combo deals from Reliance including plan rental and handsets. The plan-rental price, inclusive of service tax, will be gathered in advance at the time of buying the deal. This amount is non refundable. Reliance will bill the subscriber on a monthly basis and give all the benefits as mentioned in the plan. Additional usage charge over and above the benefit as offered in the plan will be payable on monthly basis to Reliance. After successful payment transaction at the Web site it is deemed that device is sold along with plan instantly. No refunds will be applicable if the customer doesn't avail the benefit for the mentioned period.
Customer must provide valid identity and address proof to DSA right at the time of submitting his or her request for a new postpaid connection. The company will deactivate the plan and resultant plan benefits, and no refunds shall be applicable if the customer fails to provide valid identity and address proof to DSA. In case of MNP rejection the customer is required to take a new connection (new number) to continue enjoying the plan benefits.
Monthly plan is available on ICICI, HDFC, KOTAK, SCB, INDUSIND, CITI, SBI, HSBC, and AXIS credit cards only or as described in the EMI payment section. Conversion of customer's transaction amount into EMI entirely depends on Customers' bank criteria and decision. Corporate Credit Card transactions are not eligible for EMI conversions
11. DSA will arrange shipment of the products for you. Shipping schedules are vague and cannot be assured. The Company does not have any liability for any delays in the shipments. Title and risk of loss and damages are passed on to you once the products are delivered to you. If reverse shipment cannot be arranged by us due to unavailability of our logistics partners: in such a case you are requested to send such products through any available courier services. The DSA shall not be liable or accountable if delivery of the Products does not take place on time or fails on account of incomplete or invalid information provided by or on behalf of the Customer and expressly disclaims any and all liabilities associated herewith.
Order shipment will strictly take place only after receiving the amount paid by the customer from the bank. The order is deemed to be accepted only after the delivery of the product provided. We are to be informed by email at email@example.com regarding any discrepancies, within 48 hours from the date of receipt of the product.
12. DSA will accept the return of the products, given that such a return is for Products that are damaged/ not in good position at the time of transit, defective, mistakenly delivered, wrong product, incomplete package, etc. Subject to the condition that we are informed by email at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any such discrepancies within 48 hours from the date of receipt of the product and given that the products are returned in their original condition.
13. DSA offers 14 days replacement guarantee for all the products sold through Web site, under certain conditions as described herein. Customers will notify DSA of any damage or defect within 48 hours from the date of delivery receipt of the Products on the customer care number given on the Web site. DSA will replace the defective/damaged product in accordance with the return policy. In case you cancel any order after ordering a product on Web site, but before being shipped by the DSA, then you will be charged restocking and/or cancellation fee applicable as per the product category. All the orders will demand a restocking and/or cancellation fee of 2.5% of the order value. Refund shall be made after deducting such restocking and/or cancellation fee as applicable within 7-10 working days.
refunds shall be applicable if the customer cancels his/her order after it has been shipped.
14. The Customer shall: 13. (a) Comply with all notices, directions and/or guidelines provided by us from time to time with regards to the usage of the Web site; (b) Not under any circumstances Customer shall create or cause a situation whereby other users are affected in their enjoyment and / or usage of the Web site; and (c) Warrant and undertake not to hinder the security or integrity of the Web site, without limitation, by importing any kind of viruses, Trojan horses, surreptitiously intercepting associated systems or networks, and not get or attempt to get unauthorized access to such computer systems or networks.
15. The prices, details, offers and availability of the Products are subject to change, withdrawal, or discontinuance at the sole discretion of the Company without any need to assign any reason(s) to the Customer. The Customer is hereby notified that the pictorial depiction and any description or specification of any Product displayed on the Website may not be 100 percent exact and may differ from the Product that is actually delivered to the Customer. The Company or DSA also reserves the right to deny the Customer's order request for any Product. The Company or DSA hereby expressly disclaims any and all liabilities in case of any inaccuracy, errors or discrepancies in the Web site with respect to any Product or for rejection/cancellation of the Customer's order.
16. Please note that the discount offered would be applied after 72 hours of Connection activation. This may take up to a while, however. *INR300 accepted as security deposit would be refunded post cancellation of your connection.
17. Web site or any part of the Web site shall not be reproduced, cloned, copied, sold, or exploited otherwise for any commercial purpose without expressly written permission of the Company.
18. These terms and conditions are governed by, and shall be elucidated in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute or discrepancy arising out of or associated to or connected with any of the Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
19. Failure on the part of Company or DSA to exercise and delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver thereof, The rights and remedies mentioned in these Terms and Conditions are cumulative and non-exclusive of any additional rights or remedies (provided by law or otherwise).
20. The rights and obligations mentioned in these Terms and Conditions shall not be capable of assignment by the Customer and shall be binding on and inure for the sake of the Customer and his/her successors and permitted assignees.
21. The Company and the DSA shall not hold any sort of liability regarding any delay or default in the performance of their obligations under these Terms and Conditions caused by unavoidable circumstances including, but not limited to acts of God, acts of the public, civil commotion, decrees, enemy, or restrictions laid by governmental authorities, system failures, strikes, war, riots, insurrections, and other such causes by nature. In case any of the abovementioned event, the Company and the DSA shall for the period of such event, be free of any such obligation as mentioned under these Terms and Conditions as affected by the said event, GIVEN that the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain enforceable with respect to all other obligations listed under these Terms and Conditions which are not affected/altered by such event.
22. In case any provision related to these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the meaning of such provision shall be understood to full extent permitted by law so as to keep the provision valid and enforceable, and in case no such construction is feasible, the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect/hinder other provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions, and all provisions not affected by such kind of invalidity or unenforceability shall remain in full force and effect.
23. You may not use incorrect email address, imitate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to origin of a card or other related content. The Company reserves the right (but not the obligation) to delete or modify such content but does not review posted contents regularly.
24. If you post content or share material and unless indicated otherwise, you give the Company and its authorized affiliates an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and fully sub-licensed right to utilize, reproduce, edit, adapt, post, translate, create derivative work from them or distribute and showcase such content throughout the world in any media. You give the Company and its authorized affiliate Web sites and sub-license the right to utilize the name that you entered in regards with such content if the Company so chooses.
25. All content included on this Web site, including audio clips, button icons, digital downloads, data compilations, text, graphics, logos, and software, is the sole property of the Company or its authorized affiliate and are protected by the Indian Copyright law.
26. All button icons, graphics, logos, page headers, scripts and service names of the Company refer to the trademarks or trade dress of the Company. The Company's trademarks and trade dress shall not be used in any connections with any product or service which the Company has nothing to do with. All additional trademarks not owned by the Company or its authorized affiliates that are visible on Web site are the property of their respective owners, who may/may not be affiliated with, related to, connected with the Company.
27. In credit card / debit card transactions, Customer shall use his/her own credit / debit card details only. Company is not to be held liable or accountable for any credit / debit card fraud or loss. The liability to use a card in fraud way will be on the Customer' side and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the Customer.
28. The Company reserves the right to alter or modify these Terms and Conditions in any manner regularly without standing liable to give any reason for the same or to notify the Customer or any third party about such change(s).
29. In case of a non - delivery on account of any error made by Customer (i.e. incorrect billing name or address ) the Company or DSA shall not be held liable or accountable for the non delivery of Products and Customer will be required to pay extra cost towards re-delivery of the Products.
30. Customer hereby consents and undertakes to indemnify the Company and DSA and their authorized affiliates, and employees, of the Company, third parties and respective officers, directors, agents or Partner and its affiliate against any claim or demand, or actions such as reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party or penalty arising out of his or her breach of the Agreement, Terms and Conditions, or applicable laws.
32. Company is not responsible or accountable for any claims adjacent to lack or deficiency of services; non - fulfillment or not good enough fulfillment of Products purchased by Customer from the DSA. In no event Company will be accountable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, significant damages or any other damages resultant from
33. The customer agrees to:
34. EMI conversion is strictly Banks’ decision and in case of any divergence, Customer needs to contact the Issuing Banks.
35. TAT for plan activation process (new connection) is 7-10 working days from the delivery date and for MNP it is 10-15 working days.
If a customer does not switch to Reliance Communications even after applying for MNP (Mobile Number Portability) due to any reason, Reliance Communications is liable to deduct Rs.150 as logistic charges from the security deposit made by the customer at the time of Applying for MNP. In such a case the customer will be refunded with 200Rs.Other
1. The product will remain under warranty for 12 months from the date of purchase.
2.The product will only be exchanged or fixed free of charge by local Authorized Service Centres if, at their sole diplomacy, it’s found to be not working within the warranty period.
3. The warranty is only applicable for products that are sold and distributed within a certain country by ZTE and its official distributors and/or retail outlets.
4. The warranty is only valid in case the product has been utilized as per the manufacturer’s guidelines under normal use and with reasonable care.
. The warranty doesn’t cover:
To the extent acceptable by applicable law, the Limited Warranty is your sole and exclusive remedy against ZTE as well as its sole and exclusive legal responsibility regarding defects in the product. However, this Limited Warranty shall neither prohibit nor restrict any of your legal rights under the valid national laws. To the degree allowable by applicable law, Reliance doesn’t presume any legal responsibility for loss, damage, or corruption of data for any loss of profit, loss of use of products and functionality, loss of business, loss of revenues or loss of anticipated profit, increased costs or expenses, or for any indirect, special, or significant loss or damage. To the extent acceptable by the applicable law, Reliance’s legal responsibility shall be restricted to the purchase value of the product. The above restrictions shall not apply to death or confidential inquiry caused by defect of product in material, design, and workmanship.